"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

Instagram Diary, January 2015.

(Pictures not in order)
I thought that it would be a nice idea to put together all my Instagram posts from throughout January. Just to have a little summary of what my month has looked like.

My month consisted of lots of coffee/lunch dates, adventures, friends, baths, magazines, swimming, beautiful flowers and quite a few blog posts!

If you want to, feel free to follow me on Instagram! :

I will most likely do one of these each month, unless I have a really lazy and boring month where I upload hardly any pictures onto Instagram.... But I will try my best!

Comment your Instagram name, and I will follow you back!

2 comments

  1. Nicole your instagram is so beautiful! I'm super jealous of your mad photo taking skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure yours is pretty damn stunning! x

      Delete