"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

Liebster Award.

I have been nominated for the Liebster award twice! A big Thank-you to:

&

Rules For the award:

Thank and link the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions given by the nominator.
Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.

Fine'n'Dandelion's Questions:

1. Are you introverted or extroverted?
I would say that I am a bit of both, it just depends on the situation and the people around me.
2. Books or ereader?
Books.
3. Would you ever go vegetarian?
I have definitely considered it.
4. What's your biggest guilty pleasure?
I honestly have no idea, I don't know if I would ever really feel guilty about liking something I enjoy.
5. Do you have a favourite season?

Spring.

6. 3 places you'd love to travel to

The underground natural springs in Mexico, Shimmering shores of vaadhoo, Maldives and the Underwater waterfall , Mauritius.

7. Do you ever binge watch TV? (I know I'm not alone!)

Absolutely! Orange is the new black, Revenge!

8. Exercise? Yay or nay?

Yay! To be honest I do quite like exercise, I just need to do it more!
9. Do you prefer cooking or getting takeout?
I really do enjoy cooking food for myself and others who appreciate it.
10. Are you frugal?
Of course! 
11. What made you start your blog
I'm not really sure, I guess I just read a lot of blogs and decided it might be cool to make my own, I don't really have any expectation that my blog will become popular or anything, But it's a nice hobby.

Lychee's Blog's Questions:


1. What do you like to write about on your blog?
Everything really, I like to write about little adventures that I have, Things I like and well anything and everything.
2. Tea or Coffee?
I love love love Herbal teas! I have a whole blog post on my current favourites!
3. Favourite book you have ever read?
I once read a book when I was in high school called "Between Shades of Gray" By Ruta Sepetys. (No not fifty shades of grey!) It is about a Lithuanian girl named Lina who is arrested by the soviet secret police and deported to Siberia (To work in Concentration camps) Along with her mother and younger brother. Its all about her and her family fighting for their life. It is a really emotional book (Did cry whilst reading, quite a few times).
4. All-time favourite YouTuber?
I think my favourite YouTuber would be Niomi Smart, I really like all her videos. Zoella is also one of my favourites.
5. Favourite season and why?
Spring, because flowers, warm weather, sunny days and My birthday!
6. Thing you do when you're feeling blue?
Either go for a walk, take a bath or talk to someone I love.
7. Dream place to visit?
I do not have a single place that I dream to visit. I want to go everywhere, I want to road trip around the world and camp in little tents and watch the sunrise and sunset everywhere.
8. Favourite cartoon character?
Bambi or Dumbo.
9. Bath or Shower?
Well showers are convenient but baths are definitely more relaxing and enjoyable (as long as I have a lovely lush product!).
10. Ideal day?
To be completely honest I have absolutely no idea! 
11. Favourite fruit?
This is a really tough one, I love most fruits! But I would say my favourite are bananas.

I am nominating: 
http://ohhelloprecious.blogspot.com.au/
http://tunamarnie.blogspot.com.au/

1. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
2. Favorite part of your daily routine?
3. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
 4. Do you play sports? What sports? Or what sport would you want to play?
5. Would you rather live without TV or music?
6. Do you smile at strangers?
7. What are you paranoid about?
8. Favourite ice cream flavour?
9. What was your childhood nickname?
10. What is something you are afraid of?
11. What’s your favourite quote?


I look forward to seeing your answers!! :) x


5 comments

  1. Thanks for nominating me, I really enjoyed answering your questions!
    Here's a post with my answers! Jade | Design Dinner Dogsx

    Blogger Awards | The Versatile Blogger & The Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Im glad :) x
      I will definitely have a read of your answers! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! Here's my answer =D
    http://sarahjslee.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I love reading everyone's answers! :) x

      Delete