"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

Urban Outfitters Wishlist.


"A girl can dream" This is my current wishlist of items that I would absolutely love to own from Urban Outfitters. Unfortunately I am pretty low on cash at the moment so I won't actually end up buying any of these things for a little while (sad face) But its nice to browse and have something to set my mind on to save some money and hopefully I can own some of these beauties soon! 

  • BDG, Classic pocket backpack: $59- I have been wanting a nice leather backpack for a very long time (unfortunately still cant afford it), because I really want to have the style of a leather bag and the convenience of a backpack.
  • Kimchi Blue, Lace Triangle Bra: $5- I absolutely adore the look of simple black lace bra/bralettes. This one is probably the nicest one I have come across. And for only $5 (on sale) can you really go wrong?
  • Embossed Leather Journal: $24- I think I am collecting journals, I don't think I really need any more journals but I cant help it, this ones so pretty!
  • Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn, Twisted Buckle Sandal: $150- I AM OBSESSED WITH HOW BEAUTIFUL THESE SANDALS ARE! Seriously though look at them! They just look like the ideal sandal to wear with jeans or a dress or anything really. If only they were cheaper.
  • Zig Zag Duvet cover: $79- I have never actually had my own Bed set/ Quilt cover set. Ever since I got my double bed I have been using one that my parents already had and it is not too pretty in my opinion. However this Zig Zag/ chevron style one is perfect, I absolutely adore the yellow but you can also get it in a nice light grey and white.
  • One & Only X Urban Renewal, Collared Swing Dress: $40- Okay this dress is just really cute, super simple yet still super lovey.
  • Plush Drapey, Eternity Scarf: $34- Already preparing for the colder months, I have a few scarves but I don't have any really warm soft and good quality ones and this one looks incredibly lush.
  • Brushed Knit Cinch Wrist Glove: $5- I am one of those people that gets really cold hands, more often then not. So during autumn and winter I often find myself needing gloves. I currently only have finger-less gloves so I really want to get these ones as they look super cosy.
  • Wreck This Journal: $14- I think everyone at some point in their life will want one of these.
  • Cooperative Layered Collared Tunic Top: $79- My wardrobe pretty much only consists of black, white and grey, so why not add to it? I think this top looks so nice , I love the layered look paired with the over the knee socks.


No comments