"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ The Versatile Blogger Award.

I was nominated by Ines Murray (Lychee Bubbles) so thank-you so much for that!
and you should all definitely check out her blog! x

First things first, The rules.

One: Thank the blogger who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
Two: Share 7 facts about you.
Three: Nominate 15 other bloggers that you have recently discovered.

Seven (Hopefully interesting) Facts about me.

When I was a child I decided I was going to either be a singer (Check out my singing Youtube videos, bit of shameless self promotion) or an actress (Later in life discovered I couldn't act)

I dropped out of high school at the end of year 10 to study Childcare at a senior college

I have been a tennis coach for about 3 years, and I predominately coach the 3-5 year olds

I really need another job (Not an interesting fact, but seriously I need the money)

I really, really, really want a pet bunny!

I plan to move out before I turn 21 (Depending on my financial situation, obviously)

I recently adopted a high carb,low fat Vegan lifestyle (Get keen for delish Vegan recipe blog posts)

Who I  am nominating. (I know there's only 8 sorry about that)


I hope you didn't find this post too boring, and pretty please leave me a comment with some ideas for blog posts, I would really appreciate it!

2 comments

  1. I really want a bunny as well! It's cool that you've been coaching tennis for three years as well

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete