"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ April Favourites.


Dove Go Fresh Deodorant, Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena 
Early this month I realised I was on my last bottle of deodorant (panic). So obviously it would be time to get some more, I have always stuck with the Dove deodorants because they just feel super nice on my skin because they have all that good moisturising cream and vitamin E and smell lovely. Especially this new scent, it smells incredibly sweet and fresh (which is of course what I look for in a deodorant).

Rubi Nail Varnish
This nail varnish cost me $2 (bargain!) and is in my opinion the perfect nail colour for Autumn. It is in the shade "Wine" and is a dark purple/Burgundy red wine colour and I have it on my nails right now!

LUSH- Pot O' Gold Shower Jelly
Anyone else get there hands on anything from the LUSH Easter range? I couldn't go past the delicious smelling, shimmery gold shower jelly (couldn't help myself with the golden egg either). I have never used a shower jelly before I got this one and was a little confused as to how it would work, but after using it for a solid month now I can say that I am very impressed.

 I cut the jelly into three slabs to make it easier to use and I am still on the first one! I can't get over how amazing it smells, on the packaging it says that this fragrance is one of the most exquisite and luxurious fragrances they have ever had. So quickly go and get one before they run out! (The Adelaide store still has a few left!)

CEDEL- Dry Shampoo
I bought this little saviour just before I went camping for Easter (I was predicting lots of bad hair days, and not a lot of hair washing). It was quite cheap around the $4 mark, and it certainly does the job. Now believe it or not but I had actually never used a dry shampoo before getting this one so I wasn't too sure what exactly to expect (hence why I didn't want too spend too much money on it either) But I can confirm that this one works just as I would expect any dry shampoo to work and is a great travel size. It also smells really fresh and nice (which is always a bonus).

Sunglasses
After breaking my $2 Kmart sunnies for a second time and failing at super glueing them back together I realised it was finally time for me to head out and find a new (more stylish) pair of sunglasses. Which lead me to Temt (one of my favourite affordable clothing stores) where I found this glorious pair for only $12.95! Not as cheap as my Kmart ones but a lot more interesting to look at.

Watch
I have been in need of a watch for so long now, the hassle of having to check my phone every time I want to know whether its time for food yet was just getting way too inconvenient. So of course where would the first place that I would go to look for something good but still crazy cheap?, yep you guessed it Kmart, I picked up this simple white one for only $10! the toughest part was choosing out of black, white, or their array of bright colours. 

Form & Flux Candle
I came across this candle whilst at the "That Dapper Market" there was tons of different scents to choose from, but I couldn't stop picking up and smelling all the ginger bread ones! It smells exactly like sweet freshly baked ginger bread men straight out the oven (yumm). 

Yankee Candle Tarts Wax Melt- Merry Marshmallow
(Didn't manage to get a photo of this one) Emily gave this one to me and oh my goodness I love it so much, it smells exactly like a vanilla marshmallow! I hate to think that it will run out one day, especially since I burn it pretty much every day!



The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone
I borrowed this book from my local library after watching an Interview on YouTube with Alicia talking all about her book. I remember thinking what the hell she has a book! To be honest I've been a bit slack with my reading and have had this book for quite a while and I am not very far into it, but Just judging by what I have already read it is an amazing book and if you are interested in a Cruelty free/Vegan lifestyle at all I would definitely recommend giving it a read (as long as you have an open mind).

Yen, Create
"Don't Think, Just Do. Capture the Muse."
Ah Yen, my favourite magazine. I am always looking out for the next issue and checking their Instagram to find out when it comes out. This issue is all about artists and people who create things, whether its paper mache, paintings or photography its very inspiring.



Boohoo Jeans
When I was purchasing these I was quite unsure, as buying clothes online is not easy (for me at least) and its something I do not often do. I always struggle with sizing charts and hesitate on spending money ($40 is expensive for me). However when these jeans arrived in my mailbox I was already super excited and when I tried them on they fit absolutely perfectly! I was and still am amazed.

They are the Lara Super Skinny Indigo Acid Tube Jeans from Boohoo.com, I originally wanted the plain black version of these but they quickly ran out of my size forcing me to order these instead and I'm glad that I did. I acknowledge that I wear way too many monochrome outfits so these will be injecting a slight amount of colour into my Autumn and Winter outfits.

Let me also just put in that these are the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn, I'm usually a leggings and long tops sorta gal in winter but due to the immense amount of crop tops I own I needed something high waisted that will enable me to still be able to wear said crop tops throughout the colder months and these jeans definitely met those requirements.


Let me know what you loved throughout April! x

8 comments

  1. I love Yankee Candles so much, especially the vanilly-y ones. I would love to try Merry Marshmallow, I wonder where I can get them here in Australia...
    Also, Lush shower jelly always slips away from me, I don't think I have mastered the technique.

    {sparklesideup.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I have seen them alot a Spotlight stores, that's probably where I would go to get some and sometimes you can get discount coupons to save $10 if you spend $50!
      I know exactly what you mean, it slips away from me sometimes too, I tend to just lather the soap on my hands or on a loofah and use it that way :) xx

      Delete
  2. Need to have a look at BooHoo jeans! Sound amazing x


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you should! They are so comfy! xx

      Delete
  3. I love Lush, never heard about this product (: glad to hear that there are some left
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The shower jellies are so strange but so nice :) xx

      Delete
  4. I really love the boohoo jeans. You need to wear them and do OOTD. :)
    Are they comfy?
    xxx

    http://onth3edge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea, will do that as soon as I can! :)
      They are sooo comfy! I always forget that I'm wearing jeans instead of leggings, I even fell asleep in them once and was still comfortable! haha :) xx

      Delete