"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ Autumn Outfit of the Day, City Life.

Ventured into the city today in the chilly Autumn weather so I thought I would do a quick little post about my day and what I wore.

 I also have to mention the delicious iced chocolate I got today from the Coffee Spot in the Adelaide Arcade, I have only tried their iced latte before but I will definitely be coming back for their signature iced chocolate! It is super yummy and the best part is they don't charge extra for Soy-milk! (How awesome is that!)

 

 My Coat was second hand, Scarf from Cotton On, Shirt from Temt, Leggings from Target, Boots from Rubi, Jewellery from Lovisa, Nail varnish from Rubi and my Bag is from Kmart (there has to be something from Kmart!).


Craving that city life...

For some reason I have always loved the city. Maybe its the way everything is so big and everything moves so fast or how there are a million different types of people and different styles to admire, maybe its the fresh flowers down Rundle mall or the cute café's hidden throughout the streets. Maybe its the adventure in finding some place new, when you thought you'd seen all the city had to offer. Or maybe its all of those things and more.

Its really quite hard to pin point why I adore spending the day in the city so much, maybe its all about who I spend my time with? I mean its always more fun when you go with a friend and luckily Emily loves the city just as much as I do. So as usual we got a little bit lost and found some pretty cool places, It was a nice day that's for sure.

Tomorrow I will be posting my April Favourites (this month went so quickly!) and my April Instagram diary!


12 comments

  1. You look fab! I love your jewellery!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahh, you are so so pretty x love all the photos x
    Much Love | Trillu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the city is always so great! I live in AZ and I love getting lost in the city and finding new places to explore! Your rings are sooo cute!! And I love your bag, I didn't even know KMart sold bags, good to know :)

    Xo
    Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful discovering new places in the city, its just so big! Thankyou so much!! :) I think that Kmart in Australia is different to the ones in other countries, but the ones in Australia have everything! and everything is super cheap too! xx

      Delete
  4. Wow!

    Very nice Post! Thanks!

    And you have very nice Pics!!!!

    I follow you on Bloglovin , maybe you follow me back? ;o)

    Have a nice evening!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :) absolutely! you too xx

      Delete