"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ On the way to Edithburgh.

Warning, this blog post contains an immense amount of the colour blue. Seriously taking photos of the sky or the ocean is my absolute favourite thing.

Not long after camping at Easter me and Callan headed up to his family shack at Edithburgh to stay for a couple of days whilst his family was there.

I didn't take many photos when we actually got there but I took quite a few on the way there and on the way back! So I decided to share them with you!


Off we go!


Our first stop was at Port Wakefield, we had some food, took photos, went to the toilet and headed off again.



Hey look its me!

This was our second stop on the way at Wool bay. The view was breathtaking.





So stunning!



After over 2 1/2 hours we finally arrived! (leg and butt cramps were definitely a thing)

Here is the view of the beach from the back of their Shack! 


One evening we went to the Garage Diner to have milkshakes,I had a soy milk spearmint milkshake and Callan had a chocolate soy one. They were super delicious and the best part was that they didn't charge extra for soy milk like most places do (yay!).





On our way home we stopped at this lookout. The weather was very gloomy the day we were heading back but luckily the rain stopped for a few minutes for me to take some photos and try to take a successful panorama (not something that happens regularly).


I had a wonderful time away, hope you enjoyed this post.

12 comments

  1. Aww my goodness there photos are stunning! The sky looks absolutely beautiful!! Ah just looks so stunning :) Em xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Em! The sky is so photogenic haha :) x

      Delete
  2. *breathtaking* the view are so amazing!! Edithburgh has a beautiful scenery. Have a nice trip, dear..

    Http://beautyasti1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so uncultured that I genuinely thought you spelled Edinburgh wrong, then i realised your 'au' website address haha. You can take the girl out of Scotland....

    Lovely photo's though :)

    www.aboutxgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha they are super similar sounding!

      Thank-you! :) x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Love the photos! You are so pretty x

      Much Love | Trillu.com

      Delete
    2. Awh Thank-you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Wow, this looks so fab! Gorgeous gorgeous photos! X

    Chilled summer evening look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete