"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ Adelaide Zoo Adventures.

Yesterday my sister and I decided to go to the Zoo for the day! 

The weather turned out to be wonderful and of course I took way to many photos! (Is there really such thing as too many though?)


Here's my Outfit Of the Day:
Sunglasses: Temt
Shirt: Ebay
Cardigan: Jay Jays
Leggings: Temt (They are fleece lined and so comfy!)
Boots: Rubi
Watch: Kmart
Bag: Equip (Brand is Ruby & Kit)

Cute otters being cute!
Still just being cute.
Animals that look like giant Guinea Pigs aka Capybaras (Spot them on the right)

Majestic Meerkats just keeping watch.

Cute little Golden Lion Tamarin crawling through its new overhead tunnel.
Lemurs straight from Madagascar (you can't honestly tell me you're not thinking of the movie now!)

Siamangs sitting on the rocks.

Me being tourist-ey with my Panda friends.
There is in fact a monkey in this tree. (White cheeked Gibbon)
A Siamang just hanging out. (Literally)
The Black Capped Lory before it proceeded to attack my sister and attempt to rip her earring out. (Whilst I just stood there and flailed my arms about panicking like a mad woman)
Little blue Penguins just hangin around.
The goat in the Children's Zoo that refused to be photogenic or just stay still for half a seccond.
The underwater viewing section in the Tiger enclosure that the Tigers never actually swim in.

Majestic Lioness (Couldn't take a photo of male because I was too scared he was going to spray on me).


Literally ended up taking more photos of plants then Animals.
I challenge you to find the Dusky Leaf Langer aka Spectacle Monkey in this picture.

What a wonderful way to conclude this post with a photo of me standing next to a giant Orang-utan finger.

'Twas a lovely day and I hope you enjoyed looking at my photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

9 comments

  1. Aww this looks awesome! I really want to visit Adelaide one day! Poor form from the goat though hahaha hope you're well! That sounds so formal hahaha Em xx

    http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you do we should meet up! :) haha no joke I have way to many blurry photos of that goat!
      I hope you are as well, haha :p xx

      Delete
    2. I would haha not trying to be creepy but would be awesome to hang out with you! Also just popped up a new post and I've nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger award, and if you want you can check it out here http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/sotw-blogger-award.html :)

      I'm sick of the weather here, it's gone mental hahaha Em xx

      Delete
    3. haha that's not creepy at all! :P Oh cool, never heard of that blogger award before! :) Thank you for nominating me! xx

      haha aw, the weather in Adelaide is freezing now! xx

      Delete
  2. It looks amazing there! I haven't been to a zoo in ages, would love to go again some time :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures you took!!
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the zoo now! You look so pretty though! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete