"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ Instagram Diary, June 2015.


Well it seems that we have come to the end of yet another month, I cant believe we are over half way through the year. 

As you can see from my Instagram feed, I eat a lot of pancakes (no shame). So my month obviously consisted of many pancake stacks, an abundance of fruit and some sunny Winter days.

I hope you all had a fabulous June. (And that you have an even better July)

If you want to, feel free to follow me on Instagram! (especially if you want to see a copious amount of food photos) :



4 comments

  1. Omg, your instagram diary looks so colourful and pretty! I love pancakes :)

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! haha Pancakes are the best! x

      Delete
  2. Your feed is goals!!! So pretty! :) Em xx

    http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Says you! (your feed is amazinggg) haha naw thanks :) xx

      Delete