"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ Polyvore Spring Outfit Inspiration, Denim & Stripes.




Cherry blossom.

Denim skirts are an absolute spring and summer wardrobe staple in my opinion! And this style of denim skirt is so cute and incredibly flattering.
Glamorous white top
17 AUD - glamorous.com


Boohoo denim skirt
36 AUD - boohoo.com


KYMA tan sandals
150 AUD - calypsostbarth.com

VOGUE

I love the neckline on this top! I also love the jeans and I am curious as to whether this style would suit me.
Topshop petite top
26 AUD - topshop.com


Vetements blue jeans
brownsfashion.com


Dr. Martens black shoes
165 AUD - yoox.com


Laura Cole silk flower
69 AUD - bluefly.com

You'll find me among the wild flowers.

I am on a desperate hunt for some basic tan sandals (preferably comfortable too) and a denim pinafore dress.
Topshop petite dress
68 AUD - topshop.com


Glamorous white crop top
17 AUD - glamorous.com


Gladiator sandals
40 AUD - mooreaseal.com


Topshop floppy hat
71 AUD - nordstrom.com


Fake flower
11 AUD - amazon.co.uk

Spring.

I want this shirt dress so bad (or one similar) ! and I cannot express my endless love for bralettes and hats. 
Topshop shirt dress
105 AUD - topshop.com


Curriculum Vitae white lingerie
105 AUD - journelle.com


White shoes
38 AUD - shein.com


Rag bone floppy hat
mytheresa.com


Artificial tree
110 AUD - target.com

Spring Beauty.

Stripes, sandals and overalls. What more could you want.
Topshop navy shirt
36 AUD - topshop.com


Topshop romper
81 AUD - topshop.com


Steve Madden steve-madden shoes
81 AUD - lordandtaylor.com


Flower stem
4.27 AUD - ikea.com




As you can probably tell I am pretty keen for spring (My absolute all time favourite season).
I will be doing quite a few Polyvore outfit inspo posts in the future as I really love making them. Hope you enjoy looking at them! Also if you have a Polyvore account feel free to follow me if you would like! I will happily follow back! xx

1 comment

  1. That first one is my favourite! so cute

    Agnes x

    http://www.blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete