"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ Vegan Picnic in the City.


A couple of weekends ago I had the amazing opportunity to meet all these gorgeous vegan girls in Adelaide! (Thanks Jen for inviting me!) 

We all met up at the Botanic Gardens (one of my favourite places) and had a shared lunch picnic. I brought some gluten free banana bread muffins and some almond date rolls as well as coconut date rolls (they are literally the best thing ever). Some of the delicious vegan treats everyone else brought were lemon slice, fresh juice, caramel slice, doughnuts, vegan meringues, hummus (is it spelled hommus or hummus?), falafel and more!

It was so great to catch up with such amazing like minded people, who share the same passion and similar lifestyle! It was great to be able to talk freely about veganism without being ridiculed or judged.I cant wait until we all catch up again.


Group Photo! (shout-out to the random strangers who agreed to take this for us!)


After we all parted ways, me and Tori headed over to the museum for a little adventure.


My favourite part of the museum is the minerals section. Everything looks so pretty.





Please leave blog post suggestions or even YouTube video suggestions! I would really appreaciate it! xx

3 comments

  1. Looked like a really nice time, food sounds amazing! The minerals look stunning! Em xx

    http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a nice day .
    I've been a vegetarian for 1 year now and every now and then I try to eat vegan too. It's actually not even that hard since there are so many substitutes.
    I'm impressed with people who actually manage to live the vegan lifestyle though cause I wouldn't want to miss out on dairy products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I know right pretty much every food can be done vegan! :) well considering i'm lactose intolerant I was already half way there haha and after a while you stop craving things like cheese and milk and stuff x

      Delete