"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ Lush Haul.


Guess who went a little crazy in lush the other day? (hint, its me).

Here is everything I got!


Snowman, Shower Jelly.

Kind of obsessed with the novelty of shower jellies (even if they are somewhat hard to use), I am not keen on the usual shower jelly scents they stock so when a limited edition one comes out, i'm all over it. This one smells so fresh and perfect for Spring (and it's shaped like a cute snowman).

Lush Description:
"Wibble and wobble this snowman-shaped shower jelly all over your body. He's made with a refreshing and sweet scent, and we've added buchu, bergamot and Sicilian lemon oils for an extra mood boost. Seaweed and glycerine help this glide over your skin, leaving it soft and clean."


Tisty Tosty.

I have mentioned this bath bomb in my last favourites, and it is still my all time favourite bath bomb from Lush.

Lush Description:
"Weaves a magic love spell with a scent of precious rose and orris root. The fragrant rose is surrounded with mystery and legend: it is said to have come from the Great Garden of ancient Persia; and Cleopatra is rumoured to have seduced Anthony with it. Rose perfume is said to ease tension and stress and to give people happy, positive feelings. You'll smell the real rose absolute in Tisty Tosty as soon as it hits the water. Give one away to someone you love and use one on yourself. Either way, the Tisty Tosty works its magic spell."


Jason and the Argan Oil Shampoo Bar

After finding out pretty much every Shampoo I have ever used was not cruelty free, a shampoo bar from Lush topped my shopping list. I picked out the one I liked the scent of the most and was then told I had also picked the perfect one for my hair (score!). 

Lush Description:
"On a quest for stronger, shinier, softer hair? Try this argan oil-packed, Rose Jam-scented bar. Ideal for those with lighter hair tones.


No Drought, Dry Shampoo.

Finally something for those lazy days/nights where I really don't feel like washing my hair, now my hair can still look, smell and feel fresh without really being all that.

Lush Description:
"For freshness and a little spruce up between proper washes, puff some of this powder directly into the hair, or onto your hands, and work through.  Then a quick brush out, ensuring you get any loose excess powder away – and you will be left fresh, fragrant and non-greasy.   Contains a lovely light fragrance of lemon, grapefruit and lime that leaves you smelling great and feeling uplifted and awake.  The fine powders in this will absorb grease from you hair, whilst still being easy to brush out without leaving a white dusty look to your hair."


Rose Jam, Shower Gel.

I am currently suffering from an addiction to everything rose scented, this shower gel smells like fancy Turkish delight (I have to seriously refrain from eating it). And considering it is only limited edition I may have to go back and buy the largest bottle they have!

Lush Description:
"Let your skin be kissed by a rose with this sweetly floral shower gel. Wrap yourself in a comforting embrace with nourishing Moroccan argan oil, organic rose absolute and rose oil together with a Fair Trade vanilla pod infusion. This is an indulgent wash that lifts the spirits."



This bath bomb it quite sweetly scented, which I am not usually in to but I like this one and I am excited to see what colours it turns my bath!

Lush Description:
"Here comes a bath bomb of astronomical proportions. We were inspired by The Imagined Village's intriguing interpretation of Space Girl from their second album, Empire & Love. It's shaped like Saturn with added space dust for our alien friends, and the refreshing scent of blackcurrant sweeties will make you hungry for your own space adventures. Space Girl is stellar, just remember your blaster and your freezer gun."


Lustre, Body Powder.

Oh my god! I swear this stuff is literally powdered gold! I have already used this to highlight my face and I am in love, it smells incredible! Seriously you need to go straight to your nearest Lush store and try this product!

Lush Description:
"Fragranced with the sensual jasmine scent of Lust – by the Gorilla Perfumers at LUSH - this dusting powder has a very fine gold shimmer in it to give the skin a light glow."

That is everything I got from Lush (this time), Hope you enjoyed this post!

x

2 comments

  1. Great post ! Love the shampoo bar , I have been meaning to try it , but I've been reluctant as I feel that after 2-3 washes it will just disappear. How many washes till it completely vanishes? xx
    - http://minalousha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you! It says on the Lush Website that they do around 80 washes or are the equivalent of two to three 250ml bottles of liquid shampoo. x

    ReplyDelete