"Just doing my best to tread lightly on the Earth."

➳ Vegan Gingerbread & Cute Gift Wrapping, Christmas Eve.


Oh my god! Tomorrow is Christmas, it's practically here! (Yes I did just watch the Grinch for the 50th time this month). I have finally (better late than never) done some Christmas baking (Vegan and gluten free of course) and wrapped all the gifts.


The recipe I followed worked perfectly! Go check it out!


Ingredients:
1 flax egg
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup almond butter
3 Tbsp molasses
1/4 cup vegan butter, softened (I used Nuttelex)
3/4 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 - 1 3/4 cups gluten free Flour

Icing:
Icing Sugar
Almond/ Coconut milk
Vegan Butter (Nuttelex)
Food colouring, flavours (I added peppermint essence), etc.


I had so much fun baking these and I think they turned out pretty well! (I promise they taste extremely and dangerously delicious)


Now it's time to wrap all the presents! (The best bit).


I always love going all out with my gift wrapping, it's one of my favourite parts of Christmas!


The paper is from Dymocks, Washi tape and candy canes from Target.


I'm pretty chuffed with how they turned out. 


Thank you for reading or just looking at the photos!

I hope you all have the most merry and wonderful Christmas!, whether it is snowing, raining or about 39 degrees like its going to be in Adelaide! (I'll just be over here melting on the sidewalk). More posts coming soon!

x

2 comments

  1. The biscuits look so cute! And your gift wrapping! Talk about the prettiest wrapping ever! I love it! Hope you and your fam have an amazing Christmas and New Year Nicole :) Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much! :) Hope you also had a wonderful Christmas! And have the best New Years! :) xox

      Delete